What is a brand?
A name, design or symbol that separates an organization from another.
What makes brands different?
Quality? Packaging? Branding? Price control?
All these. But they all sum up to one word; CREATIVITY.
HOW TO BUILD A BRAND PEOPLE LOVE
1. Create value.
2. Let your brand speak for itself.
3. Have an online presence. Don’t leave your social media behind.
4. Let your brand be a part of your life.
If true caller were to identify your business number, what would it call/name it? Leave an instant impression on people’s minds about your business. Make T-shirts, wristbands, etc. Rep yourself!
5. Don’t be afraid to be different. Don’t be regular. Come to the market disruptively.
6. Tell everyone you know that this is what you do. Give free samples. Show templates. Let people give reviews.
Diligence, disciple and determination make us successful. Education is a plus.
“My name is Apoeso Ifedayo and I am a graduate of Computer Science from Osun State University and I also have a Masters Degree from the University of Ibadan in Entrepreneurship Education. I own the brand @Corporate_Garri. I am passionate about youth development in the area of entrepreneurship. I launched the first mobile Garri kitchen called “The Garri Place”. We have an android mobile app. You can call me Garri Guy, Garri King or Garri Commander of the Federal Republic
The Garri King has been able to transform an almost “unbrandable” niche to something great. His business is arguably one of the largest food (garri and more) brands in Nigeria.”